EDUR Pumps PDF Library
Welcome to the EDUR marketing materials Library. Here are all the Standard brochures for all EDUR products that Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. carries.
If you are looking for pump flow curves or line drawings of EDUR pumps, please click the PDF icon on this page to be taken to the EDUR Pump Curves & Drawings.
EDUR - Pump Brochures
- BC Stainless Steel Inline Centrifugal Process Pump
- CB Stainless Steel Centrifugal Cooling and Refrigeration Pump
- CBF Compact Stainless Steel Centrifugal Vortex Pump
- FUB Compact Centrifugal Vortex Pump
- LBU High-Pressure Multistage Centrifugal Booster Pump
- LUB Vertical Inline General Application Centrifugal Cooling Pump
- NUB Compact Close Coupled General Purpose Centrifugal Pump
- PBU Centrifugal DAF Treatment and Ozone Mixing Pump
- S Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
- SUB Self-Priming Centrifugal Industrial Ballast and Bilge Water Pump
- VBU High-Pressure Vertical Multistage Cooling Pump
EDUR - Whitepapers
- EDUR Pumps and Compressors 2014 PDF
Multiphase pumps for energy-efficient water and wastewater treatment
EDUR - General Applications
- PBU 210 Ozone & DAF Pump Applications
NEW - Whitepapers
Looking for EDUR Curves and Dimension drawings?
For EDUR Pump Curves & Drawings pdf"s click here.
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.