Since the 1860’s, *Allweiler® Pumps have been produced in Germany making them one of the oldest pump manufacturers in Europe and worldwide. *Allweiler's® innovative designs and technology have made them recognized leaders in Pump manufacturing.
At Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. we stock *Allweiler® pumps and replacement parts for whatever your pumping necessity. We have the right pumps for many applications and every industry.
*Allweiler® Self Cooling NTT Series Centrifugal Pumps For Thermal Oil and Fluid Pumping
We carry a full line of *Allweiler® NTT Self Cooling Centrifuge Pumps with ranges of 0 GPM to 6400 GPM.
The *Allweiler® NTT Series Centrifugal Pump for heat transfer applications is an ideal solution for the handling of organic heat-transfer oils. The NTT's unique self-cooling design eliminates the need for additional cooling in any form due to its self-cooling design during operation.
At Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. we stock a complete line of *Allweiler® NTT thermal oil pumps. These are horizontal centrifugal pumps that are capable of pumping thermal oil at 660° degrees F (350°C) at up to 6,400 GPM with up to 430' feet of head and require no additional cooling.
Shanley Pump and Equipment stocks NTT/CTT pumps with cast iron casings and replacement NTT Series Parts.
The NTT and CTT series pumps have 150 pound raised face flanges and are available for immediate delivery.
The NTT series advantages for the pumping of heat-transfer oils are numerous, but here are just a few:
- Heavy Duty Bearing Maintenance free ball bearings are utilized.
- Easy Maintenance Back pull out design allows bearing housing and rotating element removal without disturbing discharge and suction plumbing.
- Quiet operation and Long service life The NTT™ series are engineered to be one of the quietist and long operability pumps in operation today.
NTT Series Thermal Fluid Pumps
*Pressure is dependant on the temperature of the thermal fluid being pumped.
ALLWEILER® NTT Series Pump Type
- Centrifugal Thermal Fluids Pump
- Mechanical Pump Seal
- Clockwise Impeller Rotation
ALLWEILER® NTT Series Materials
- Steel Pump Components
- Cast Iron
ALLWEILER® NTT Series Industries
- Oil Industry Pumping
- Plant Engineering Pumping
- Steel Industry Pumping
- Metal Hardening and Manufacturing
ALLWEILER® NTT Series Applications
- Oil Cooling Pumping Applications
- Fuel Oils Pumping Applications
- Lubrication Systems Pumping Applications
- Boiler Feed Pumping Applications
- Machine Tool Manufacturing Pumping Applications
Learn about our Iconology here.
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.