The SEIM PO6 Series 3-Screw Pump is designed to work with machine tool coolants for high pressure pumping applications. It’s self-priming capability and low noise level allows continuous duty at 100 bar (1450 PSI) with typically water-based emulsions.
The PO's series inlet port is available in either axial or radial configurations and the PO Series operates at 5 to 74 GPM at pressures up to 1450 PSI at a temperature range of 32° to 140° F.
SEIM screws pumps are volumetric self-priming pumps suited to handle various oils and also other fluids with minimum lubricating properties. The pumps design makes them intrinsically reliable and efficient in their applications.
Functional characteristics of a SEIM Screw pump are:
- Very low noise levels
- Wide range viscosity compatibility
- High rotation rates = minimizing the size and cost of the pump
- No vibrations
- Minimum sensitivity to particle pollution
- High self-priming capacity
- Special design for systems with entrained air in the lubricant
- During operation, the PO entraps air bubbles inside is body to suppress system noise
For over 30 years SEIM has been supporting the pumping industry with their innovation and expertise in the pumping and handling of oils and viscous chemicals. Contact a Shanley Pump and Equipment representative today at 847-439-9200.
SEIM Pump Series quick links
SEIM PO Screw Pumps
SEIM PO Series Pump Type
- 3 Screw Pump
- Horizontal Pump Mounting
SEIM PO Series Materials
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
SEIM PO Series Industries
- Clear Liquids Pumping Applications
- Oil Pumping Applications
- High Viscosity Fluid Pumping
- Plant Engineering Pumping
SEIM PO Series Applications
- Recirculation Systems Pumping
- Lubrication Systems Pumping
- High Pressure Pumping
Learn about our Iconology here.
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.