Shanley Pump and Equipment carries a full line of New ANSI Standard Pump Flanges for your Speck Thermal Fluid Centrifugal Pump ready to ship to your location the same day you order.
- Speck Steel Pipe Pump Flanges
- Speck Stainless Steel Pump Flanges
- Speck Chrome Plated Steel Pump Flanges
- Speck Thermoplastic Pump Flanges
- Speck Plastic Pump Flanges
- Speck Nylatron Pump Flanges
- Speck Fiberglass Pump Flanges
- Speck PVC/PVDF Pump Flanges
We recommend that you use ANSI pump flanges for ease of your Speck Thermal Fluid Centrifugal Pumps installation. In some cases suitable aftermarket or alternate material flanges can offer the same performance for a fraction of the price.
We can supply your replacement centrifugal pump flanges for Speck Pumps and more in a variety of materials from Plastics to steel to Stainless steel depending upon your application.
Flanges delivered to you will exceed ASTM, ASME, ANSI and/or API standards. Contact Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. today at 847.439.9200 or simply fill out your pump information in our contact form. A representative will contact you shortly.
Speck Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-GA Replacement Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-GI Replacement Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-GN Replacement Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-MA Replacement Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-MI Replacement Pump Flanges
- SPECK TOE-MN Replacement Pump Flanges
Speck Pump Flanges
- Weldneck Pump Flanges
- Slip On Pump Flanges
- Blind Pump Flanges
- Lap Joint Pump Flanges
- Threaded Pump Flanges
- Socketweld Pump Flanges
- Reducing Pump Flanges
- Orifice Pump Flanges
- API Flanges (5000#-10,000#) 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
*Cookies must be enabbled to submit this form
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.