Shanley Pump and Equipment carries a full line of Speck Centrifugal Thermal Oil Pump Packing for the TOE Series of Speck Centrifugal Pumps in various materials ready to ship to your location the same day you order.
We recommend that you use manufacturer recommended packing materials for your Speck Centrifugal Thermal Oil Pump installation. In some cases suitable aftermarket or alternate material packing can offer the same performance for a fraction of the price.
We can supply your replacement Speck Centrifugal Thermal Oil Pump Packing in a variety of materials from PTFE to Kevlar to Graphite Infused PTFE depending upon your pumping application.
Contact Shanley Pump and Equipment, Inc. today at 847.439.9200 or simply fill out your pump information in our contact form. A representative will contact you shortly.
Speck Pump Packing List
- SPECK TOE-GA Replacement Pump Packing
- SPECK TOE-GI Replacement Pump Packing
- SPECK TOE-GN Replacement Pump Packing
- SPECK TOE-MA Replacement Pump Packing
- SPECK TOE-MI Replacement Pump Packing
- SPECK TOE-MN Replacement Pump Packing
Speck Pump Packings
- Non-Asbestos Pump Packing
- Graphite Infused PTFE Pump Packing
- PTFE Pump Packing
- Abrasives Resistant Pump Packing
- Kevlar Pump Packing
- Chemical Resistant Pump Packing
- Teflon Pump Packing
- Temperature Resistant Pump Packing
*Cookies must be enabbled to submit this form
*Shanley Pump Group is not affiliated with nor distributor for Seepex®, Allweiler®, Moyno®, Tarby®, Netzsch®, or Continental Inc.® All referenced product names, brands, models, or part numbers is solely for identification purposes. Seepex® is a registered trademark of Seepex®. Moyno® and Tarby® are registered trademarks of Robins and Myers® and NOV®, Netzsch® Incorporated is a registered trademark of the Netzsch® Group, Allweiler® is a registered trademark of Colfax® Corporations Continental® Pumps is a Trademark of Continental® Ultra Pumps.